After following the news about the Convid19 virus, I found that there was a lack of useful information on how to deal with it or how to keep your immune system high. I then decided to write a workshop on health and self-care that eventually turned into a small 50-page book. I am a masseur and have studied Chinese and Japanese medicine and the philosophy that they have about disease is quite different than in the West. I would like to share this knowledge with you. Here's what we're going to go through together.
“Disease is never seen solely as the result of bacteria, which are ever-present, but rather as a disharmonious functioning of the body”
- The philosophies of eastern and western medicine and why they should collaborate.
- The theory behind Yin Yang and why it is so important to find balance in nutrition, exercise and in all aspects of our lives.
- A brief introduction to shiatsu.
- The physical anatomy
- The energetic body, chakra's, aura...
- The Chinese circadian clock (used in eastern medicine)
- Meridians and their connection between emotions, organs, nutrition...
This workshop will be practical and theoretical.
- Everyone with an interest in their health.
- Professionals like yoga teachers and massage therapists who want to give depth to their classes or treatments.
Contact us for dates
- Gain a broader general knowledge of your body.
- Learn to keep your immune system in balance
- Acquire a number of exercises you can use every day to get fit, alert and healthier through life.
Contact us for more details and updates